THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

All Eyes on a Boomer

Monday 3 December 2007

WOMEN POWER TALK-RADIO!

You know, God REALLY does work in mysterious AND sneaky ways! lol He just KNOWS when to pick me up and say "Alright debbie...you had a real bad day yesterday, and as much as it pained me to put you through it, I knew TODAY would make up for it!"

That is pretty much what happened.... late last night, I received an email from one of our BBDiva sisters;Raven Blair Davis - This amazing woman hosts the Women Power Talk Radio, coming to us out of Texas, and she kindly invited me to do some reporting for the show! WOW! What was I going to share in the way of news??? Well hello! Ovarian cancer, of course!


It had just begun to rain when I picked up the phone to call in.....I truly felt this was either my mother,trying to make her presence known, or God, for the sky literally burst open, lashing our street with a mighty downpour, quickly followed by a hail storm! Here i was, trying to focus.....I started my report, BANG! an enormous clap of thunder and a bright flash of lightening almost had me hanging up, but I persisted. This was my one big opportunity to share the awareness message with the west coast of the U.S, and I HAD to hold on!

Yep, we got through it in one piece and the report will be shared with our baby boomer world this coming Wednesday! So, be sure to TUNE IN... Hmmmm...I feel a song coming on..."Aint no stoppin us now...we're on the move!"

http://www.womenpower-radio.com/
Thanks Raven, you have shared your own support to this crucial message! God Bless and keep on empowering the women of the world!


0 comments: