THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

All Eyes on a Boomer

Monday 24 December 2007

Where's Santa now?


Okay kiddies, I have been doing my 'santa search' and I found him!! Right now, he is in the Hall Islands, Micronesia....Now before you ask the person nearest to you, "Where is Micronesia??"

Why not use this link to keep tabs on dear old Santa! http://www.noradsanta.org/en/home.htm


Okay...Micronesia...

Micronesia has about 702 sq km of land. The population is 108.100.The capital is Palikir.Micronesia is indepenent since 3 november 1986 from US-administered UN Trusteeship.The country is devided in 4 states: Chuuk (Truk), Kosrae, Pohnpei and Yap.Name: Federated States of Micronesia (FSM). This area is situated in the Pacific-

I can tell you it's not at all far from Australia, so you boys & girls who are still awake, GET TO BED PRONTO! :) For those older kids, click the Norad link to learn more....
"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.. did anyone hear that??? I am not SURE, but I THINK I just heard some bells ringing!" MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL the children of the world!!!!!!

1 comments:

Bev Mahone said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

I also wanted to say thanks so much for your awesome support during the 24 blogging day til Christmas challenge.

Let's get ready to rock and roll in 2008!