THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

All Eyes on a Boomer

Wednesday 12 December 2007

WISE CAT-Special Edition

www.lulu.com/freesiagal

Now that I have published "Wise Cat" with i-procliam, I decided to give others who don't posess a credit card, an equal opportunity to purchase so have re-published with lulu! So now, it is already a Special Edition! I hope to make this a series collection while I continue to plod with the completion of "SIlent Denial"....hopefully, the New Year will see its release!

2 comments:

Bev Mahone said...

Hey Deb,

Just stopping by to spread some Diva love. I just purchased a copt of your poetry book on Lulu. I'm looking forward to reading it. Too bad you can't autograph it.

Anonymous said...

That's great news! Certainly hope you enjoy-

Thanks for stopping by!