THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

All Eyes on a Boomer

Wednesday 5 December 2007

New Book!


The creative juices just keep on flowing...last night I had an idea, another book! This time, it is one story, fictional, and, if all goes according to my plan it will be published no later than next week!! I looked at the draft as ideas kept coming, and instead of grabbing pen-to-paper, typed each line as it came. What I have now, are 6,000 words, 4 chapters!!

The title?????? Not saying! lol I am going to make this little gem a huge surprise! It will be suitable for ALL reading audiences, and even though it will probably only amount to a maximum of ten chapters, maybe less, I am counting on it being a pleasant little read. Stay tuned....


"Work is love made visible"-KAHIL GIBRAN~The Prophet
_____________________________________________________________________________
It is now, 1.10Am, Thursday...I have been working hard on the 'book', now have it up to 24 pages, with about 7,000 words! Have to keep stopping because the chair is becoming way too uncomfortable!! May wind up finishing this from bed! Sounds good, in fact, I think considering now that I am doing all work from home, that's EXACTLY where it will be completed. The housework, well that will still be here come Friday, and I am determined to see this sudden impulse become a reality!
Signing out!
Debbie

0 comments: