THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

All Eyes on a Boomer

Tuesday 11 December 2007

"WISE CAT"

I said I would do it, and I HAVE! I finally comleted my 'secret project' in the early hours of this morning...a new book, something completely different, but it's done!

"WISE CAT", a fictional tale about a very wise feline, who just like her owners, goes through dramatic changes, and learns some very valuable 'life-lessons'-

Hopefully, this will be the first in a line of series, and each book will just continue to get better on every adventure! So, here is a sneak preview of the cover and the availability details:
Out December 12th, 2007
Published at http://i-proclaim.com/ AVAILABLE NOW! To order from the i-proclaim site you will need a credit card-
I am about to publish again, at lulu.com so stay tuned.......

0 comments: