THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

All Eyes on a Boomer

Thursday 31 January 2008

Classes for Clutter?

Are you someone who finds it hard to let go of belongings? I am talking of those things that find their way into the spare room, that empty shoe boxes and the like?
It isn't always something we NEED to store away, not like a receipt of payment or important paperwork such as a birth certificate, mortgage papers and so on...it is usally cards, nick nacks and bric-a-brac......the christmas card you just CAN'T let go of because dear old Aunty 'Jane' sent or the collection of post-cards so out-dated you can barely make out who the sender is?? Those gorgeous pieces of art your adult child drew, from EVERY year of school....we are all guilty of this in one way or another, but we ARE human. This is what we do. But what happens when you become obsessed with hoarding??? To the point you need to attend a WORKSHOP to 'unclutter' your lives......I am serious! While surfing through google, I pondered a subject which many of us could identify with, clearing out clutter came to mind. Upon my first page at Google, I happened upon this:
CLEANING Out Your CLUTTER
ONE DAY WORKSHOP

Clutter blocks the energy in your life from flowing
Clutter can create prosperity and abundance to stagnate
Clutter will clog up your cash flow
Clutter can create difficulty within relationships
Clutter can create ill health
Clutter limits your ability to Focus and Learn
Clutter can create lack of inspiration personally and professionally
Yes, a workshop to teach us how to 'let go' and move on...Well,I was amazed by this and thought just how many people NEED this kind of help just to 'spring clean'??? Well folks, for $220 {AU} you can learn more...

I wish these classes well, but at the same time hope those who DO find it hard letting go of their 'clutter', can do so WITHOUT the need to attend a class???

http://www.thekeytodesigningyourdestiny.com.au/ktdyd/clutter.htm

Maybe save that $220 and put towards hiring a rubbish skip instead!



2 comments:

Rhea said...

I have always believed that you are either born sloppy or born neat. Neat people can't be sloppy and sloppy people can't be neat.

Anonymous said...

Great thoughts on clutter! I have to confess that I still have my Christmas cards sitting in a basket. I usually wait at least 3 months to throw them out. And, to ease my mind and make room for additional clutter, I make piles. Now, several piles are gracing my desk. But, after reading your post, I know how I'll be spending my afternoon.
Thanks for the boost and the tips!