THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

All Eyes on a Boomer

Sunday 22 February 2009

FAME-Makes a woman think things over!


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com

Yes, Debbie finally made it! [Thanks bev] This marvellous experience can also be YOURS!
Your face, on the cover of a magazine, for al the world to see. How cool is that? I'd stopped by Beverly Mahone's Blog;http://babyboomerbev.blogspot.com/2009/02/baby-boomer-diva.html
I came across this cool item. So easy to use and soooooooo much fun! You can purchase your own copy once you've finished, and share with all your mates. When will I, will I be famous?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb,

The name of the magazine fits you well! You go, girl!

You know what FAME stands for, don't you?

FABULOUS
ANOINTED
MARVELOUS
EXCITING

Mispoetic said...

You do have a way with words....and I love them! Cheers :)

Milli Thornton said...

This is hilarious, Deb!! I love your chutzpah. I'll have to check out that link and see if there's a magazine cover in my future.