THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

All Eyes on a Boomer

Wednesday 13 February 2008

Romance-What women want!


As a writer, I am often challenged to write differently.
As a woman, and a baby boomer diva, I am now writing more on romance and was recently invited to submit a small piece I'd included in a previous book, and turn it into something more. Okay, so what is more? A novella! With so much Chick Lit buzzing about the literary scenes, my publisher and I put our thinking caps on, and decided it was high time we found out what women readers, really want in a romance book?!
Thanks to the genius of SCuppari Publishing, I have my ideas already flowing and once a few loose ends elsewhere are tied up, I will be plunging deep into the romance story, "Turning Right"-
Meanwhile, we would LOVE to gather some feedback from other women, those reading romance and longing for more! Here's your chance, especially if you are anywhere between the ages of 35+ to surf on over to Writing Edge, and fill in the online survey! Helps us, help you! We want to deliver the kind of romance fiction older women, mature women, sassy wome want to sink their teeth into! Check it out: http://writingedgemagazine.tripod.com/id174.html
If you have any queries, or would like to submit your own little piece of romance, drop us a line at enquiries@scuppari.com or magazinestaff@bigstring.com
As deputy editor for this magazine, I am open to any new ideas so put on those thinking caps ladies, let's inspire others!
If you would like to subscribe to our magazine, stop by http://www.scuppari.com/ or http://www.writingedgemag.com/
A cool heavy-duty canvas, cotton tote bag courtesy of Writing Edge, with your subscription order!

0 comments: